- – 100% Ceramic plating—ideal for proven consistent heating
- – Ionic technology generates negative ion—goodbye frizz!
- – Far-infrared technology—consistent heating and no nasty bacterial residue
- – Adjustable temperature makes this user-friendly for a range of hair types and styles
- – Ergonomic grip—This is comfortable to hold for prolonged periods!
- – Limited warranty
The Fahrenheit “Heat Wave” collection is incredible high-quality and advanced line of flat irons, and the purple Glistening Orchid is one of the many colors you can choose from. It is the do-it-all heat styling product; sleek as well as ergonomically designed, with impressive features and versatility. It is the hair straightener that you can rely on.
Many flat irons have plates that are made from titanium – an incredibly strong (though light) metal that can that reach high temperatures in a very short amount of time. Titanium plates are recommended for users with thick, more coarse hair, and people with thinner, more delicate hair are not advised to use them as they can cause damage.
- – Diverse multi-styler
- – Titanium plates
- – Advanced ionic technology
- – Reaches high heats that may not be suitable for finer hair types
The Fahrenheit Sleek Pro is possibly Fahrenheit’s most diverse straightener: it will work amazingly on all hair types, and can produce a variety of styles. It’s made with all the key features anyone with mid-to-long hair should want from a multi-styler straightener; which we’ll discuss in this review.
The Fahrenheit Sleek Pro features extra-long 100% titanium plates, allowing for quick, easy, professional straightening. Section out your hair and glide your flat iron down the lengths for a silky smooth finish. It’s that simple! The plates are also a small 1-inch diameter, helping you to create cute ringlets instead of straightening if you wish.
- – 2 hair straighteners for the price of one
- – Smaller straightener convenient for travelling
- – Settings go from 5 to 30
- – Includes a hair clip
- – Ready within seconds
- – Mini flat iron is less effective
- – No mention of a warranty
Double the trouble means double the fun with this flat iron. With prices of other Fahrenheit hair irons going up to $200, this one is a comparative steal at $80.
This iron is different from others on the market, because when you buy one – you get two! One is a mini flat iron that Fahrenheit advise to use when travelling.
- – Amazing value
- – Two straighteners for one price
- – Ceramic plates – kind to your hair
- – Contains advanced straightening technology
- – Features beveled plates and a swiveling cord
- – Reaches high temperatures – you must remember to lower the temp to avoid damaging your hair!
This set features 100% ceramic plates; the best and safest material for hair styling. It’s kind on your hair, reducing heat damage, while maintaining an even temperature across the plate surface. This means your style will be achieved in double-quick time. What’s more is that with pure ceramic plates, not ceramic-coated like other cheaper brands use, your straightener will be highly durable and last for years to come. Ceramic is the best choice for preserving your hair’s health, and is well worth investing in… especially when you get two stylers in one!
The outer material of the flat irons depends on which styles you can achieve with your tool. Some Heat Wave models come in an outer coating of rubber, which enables expert grip and prevents damage to the flat iron and yourself, but means that curling your hair is a no-go. (The rubber will grip and pull your hair.) Still, silky straight hair and Hollywood waves can easily be achieved with this coating!
Worldwide cult eyelash and eyebrow brand RapidLash soon followed their revolutionary eyelash enhancing product with a version for brows. The best part? It’s available in high street drugstores at a very reasonable price, and it WORKS. Why Should I Buy?
Age, stress, over-plucking and years of using harsh chemical skincare products and makeup has caused most of us of a certain age to have thinner brows than we would like. This is where Joey Healy’s award-winning eyebrow regrowth serum comes in. It’s been featured by a host of prestigious women’s magazines – InStyle, Women’s Health, Marie Claire, Glamour – and this is due to its moisturizing, paraben-free formula that really works for the vast majority of its customers.
The product was created in Joey’s NYC salon, a popular celebrity haunt, and has been helping women all over the world regrow sparse brows in an effort to regain youthful fullness and join the supermodel bushy-brow trend
- – Award-winning formula to enhance the appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows
- – Results in as little as 4 weeks
- – Easy-to-use, safe and effective
- – Customer reviews have revealed that there are fake versions of the GrandeLASH-MD being sold online, which do not work
GrandeLASH-MD has won several great beauty awards since its inception, most recently the Beauty Choice Award in 2017 for ‘Must-Have Lash Strengthener’. It works to rewind any signs of hair thinning and brittleness, caused by ageing, stress, over-tampering or illness.
- – Weighs less than 1lb
- – Powerful
- – Several heat and speed settings
- – Far-infrared technology
- – Advanced tech dries hair quickly and healthily
- – Great for hair that takes longer to dry
- – Inclusion of nozzle
- – Some customer reviews question its value for money
If you have masses of thick hair, you probably dread ‘hair wash day’. Settling down to the mammoth task of blow drying your hair, even after towel drying, can take up to an hour and involve a whole collection of products and tools. If this sounds like you – then you might want to take a look at the RUSK Engineering W8Less Professional hairdryer.