- 1 ¼” 100% ceramic plates with ionic technology
- Adjustable temperature from 140 to 450 F
- Far-infrared technology
- Dual voltage for use worldwide
- Non-slip grip and swiveling cord for easy styling
- Heats to 450 degrees in under 30 seconds
- Floating plates optimize styling efficiency
- Beveled plates allow multiple styling techniques
- Sleek, ergonomic design with non-slip grip
- Retails for around $57
- 100% Ceramic plating—ideal for proven consistent heating
- Ionic technology generates negative ion—goodbye frizz!
- Far-infrared technology—consistent heating and no nasty bacterial residue
- Adjustable temperature makes this user-friendly for a range of hair types and styles
- Ergonomic grip—This is comfortable to hold for prolonged periods!
- Limited warranty
Unique selling points
The ionic technology combined with 100% solid ceramic plates makes this an outstanding choice in hair straighteners. The dual voltage use makes this Fahrenheit flat iron great for people who travel frequently for business or pleasure. The beveled plate design makes this ideal as a versatile tool for multiple styling techniques.
Your go-to hair straightener
The Fahrenheit “Heat Wave” collection is incredible high-quality and advanced line of flat irons, and the purple Glistening Orchid is one of the many colors you can choose from. It is the do-it-all heat styling product; sleek as well as ergonomically designed, with impressive features and versatility. It is the hair straightener that you can rely on.
Many flat irons have plates that are made from titanium – an incredibly strong (though light) metal that can that reach high temperatures in a very short amount of time. Titanium plates are recommended for users with thick, more coarse hair, and people with thinner, more delicate hair are not advised to use them as they can cause damage.
The Glistening Orchid, on the other hand, has ceramic plates, meaning that the hair smoothly glides through the iron plate and doesn’t pull or snag the hair. What’s more, the flat iron plates have ionic technology to combat frizz, so your hair looks as smooth and as sleek as it possibly can. Plus, the ion technology means you can still achieve this look without using such a high temperature, so you can cause as little damage to your hair as possible.
Fahrenheit’s Glistening Orchid flat iron is an incredible versatile piece of hair equipment. It is thin and lightweight, and has a rubber non-slip handle which makes it easy to hold while you style your hair. This also means that you can easily achieve beautiful curls in your locks, as well as straightening them.
Another feature that makes the Glistening Orchid versatile and ideal for all users is its temperature range. You can adjust the heat of the ceramic plates – anything between 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit – so depending on the thickness of your hair or your styling needs it always accommodates.
The customer reviews for the Glistening Orchid are positive, with users confirming that the ceramic plates do indeed heat up fast, and they make the hair look healthy, shiny and smooth.