- Price: around $65 on Amazon US (price varies among colors)
- 1 full-size, 1.25” plate Fahrenheit Heat Wave flat iron, PLUS a mini travel version
- 100% ceramic plates
- Ionic technology
- Far-infrared technology
- Beveled plates for easy styling
- Swiveling cord
- Adjustable heat settings
- Reaches temperatures of 450°F
- Amazing value
- Two straighteners for one price
- Ceramic plates – kind to your hair
- Contains advanced straightening technology
- Features beveled plates and a swiveling cord
- Reaches high temperatures – you must remember to lower the temp to avoid damaging your hair!
This amazing value set includes a full-size Fahrenheit Heat Wave flat iron as well as a mini version, perfect for travelling! You’ll never be without a styling tool on the go, or as a back-up, with this cute mini companion.
This set features 100% ceramic plates; the best and safest material for hair styling. It’s kind on your hair, reducing heat damage, while maintaining an even temperature across the plate surface. This means your style will be achieved in double-quick time. What’s more is that with pure ceramic plates, not ceramic-coated like other cheaper brands use, your straightener will be highly durable and last for years to come. Ceramic is the best choice for preserving your hair’s health, and is well worth investing in… especially when you get two stylers in one!
The outer material of the flat irons depends on which styles you can achieve with your tool. Some Heat Wave models come in an outer coating of rubber, which enables expert grip and prevents damage to the flat iron and yourself, but means that curling your hair is a no-go. (The rubber will grip and pull your hair.) Still, silky straight hair and Hollywood waves can easily be achieved with this coating!
Not all Heat Wave models are rubber-coated – some, like the ‘metallic’ models, will be absolutely perfect for any style you can think of. Those with metal barrels are ideal for curling. Just check the specs on the website before buying your straightener.
Featuring ionic and far-infrared technology within the plates of both irons, the Fahrenheit Double Trouble set is very technologically advanced for its price. This results in frizz-free, silky, healthy, protected hair. This technology is way worth paying a little more for when choosing a flat iron to buy. Your hair will be protected from drying out, frizzing and becoming brittle and breakable. Remember to always use a high-quality heat protection spray or cream before using any heat on your tresses!
Other Special Features
- Beveled plates mean that the edges of the heat plates are rounded rather than straight; which prevents lines and marks being heated into your hair. You’re left with smooth, straight, shiny hair.
- Adjustable heat settings ensure the best styling for all hair types. Set your straightener to full temperature if you have super curly or thick hair, remembering to coat with a protective product beforehand. People with finer hair need only set their temperature to low or half-way – it’s much easier to heat style, and high temperatures will lead to damage.
- A swiveling cord allows easy styling, so you don’t get wrapped up in it when curling!
This set is amazing value for two flat irons, and your full-size iron is Fahrenheit’s premium product. The mini version is so handy to have around – pop it in your bag when you’re going on a trip, or to get ready for a party at a friend’s house. The plates are made from the best quality material and technology around for flat irons currently, protecting your hair and allowing you to achieve any style you want.