5 Best Revlon Hair Dryers for 2021 Reviewed
Your hair is like the icing on top of a cake – it can make or break the entire ensemble. A good hair day has the power to make us feel amazing. Likewise, a bad one can completely throw you off, leaving you feeling not quite yourself.
The perfect hairdryer will leave your barnet with a salon-finish and the confidence of a diva. Revlon hairdryers are versatile hair tools, which can help you achieve all sorts of looks. Whether it’s wonderful waves, super straight, or a subtle bounce you are seeking, Revlon hairdryers can take you there.
It is through specific engineering and one-of-a-kind technology that Revlon hair tools are able to style your locks like no other. There’s an admirable versatility about the brand’s hairdryers, and each has all the features you could want, and more.
As an established brand that has been around since the 1930s (!) you can be sure Revlon knows what they’re talking about and have mastered their art to a T. It’s important to feel gorgeous, glamorous and the best version of yourself possible. Every look is possible with Revlon hairdryers – meaning you can start each day feeling fierce!
There’s a truth behind these words, but if you need some more convincing, read on to see what to look for in the ideal hairdryer.
TOP 5 Revlon Hair Dryers
|Revlon 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer||Check Price||4.7||Read Review|
|Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer||Check Price||4.5||Read Review|
|Revlon 1875W Lightweight + Fast Dry Hair Dryer||Check Price||4.5||Read Review|
|Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer||Check Price||4.5||Read Review|
|Revlon Salon 1875W Titanium Hair Dryer||Check Price||4.0||Read Review|
1. Revlon 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer
- – Heats fast
- – Made with tourmaline ionic technology for shiny hair
- – 2 heat and 2 speed settings for versatility
- – Dries the hair super fast
- – Affordable
- – Super quiet
- – Comes with a concentrator
- – Lightweight
- – Anti-skid bumpers for better handling
- – Cold shot button
- – Triple Baked Ceramic to distribute heat evenly
- – The long cord might entangle and damage the dryer
- – The handle does not fold up
The Revlon Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer is a perfect product whenever you want to get shiny and smooth hair. It is lightweight, comes with 2 heat and 2 speed settings, and anti-skid bumpers for extra convenience. This blow dryer is made with tourmaline ionic technology to ensure your hair is healthier, shinier and voluminous than ever.
2. Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer
-2 Heat Settings
-Affordable Price Tag
-Frizz Reduction Technology
-Faster Drying Time
-Higher Setting Can be Noisy
-Not Dual Voltage
Revlon has a long-standing history of highly rated products. When trying out the Revlon Infrared Hair Dryer, the results were increasingly outperforming other similar dryers. This item offers minimal heat damage due to its multiple layers of ceramic coating – which is highly prioritized by women who use heat products on their hair.
3. Revlon 1875W Lightweight + Fast Dry Hair Dryer
- – Lightweight
- – Fast drying time
- – Not overpowering
- – Comes with attachments like a defuser
- – Some users say that it isn’t powerful enough
The Fast Dry Lightweight Revlon 1875 Hair Dryer is known for its feather-weight design that allows you to get gorgeous blowouts without straining your arms.
4. Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer
- – Three temperature levels
- – Diffuser included
- – Sleek silver and black design
- – Affordable price
- – Limited color choices
Thinking about a new hairdryer? Keep the Revlon 1875 hair dryer in mind when looking. As far as we can tell, this is the one for the money. Curly hair? No need to go shopping for a separate dryer! The diffuser attachment comes included so you can give your hair that extra volume at no additional cost!
5. Revlon Salon 1875W Titanium Hair Dryer
- – Titanium technology provides fast transference of heat without excessive drying
- – 3 separate heat settings
- – 2 separate speed settings
- – Cool shot button to lock styles in place
- – Comes with a volumizing diffuser head
- – Some customers reported air-flow blockage when using the diffuser head
The Revlon 1875 hair dryer sports an aesthetically appealing rose-gold and white finish, with an attachable diffuser head and several temperature/speed settings to allow for full versatility when styling your hair. The in-built Titanium technology provides long-lasting results that won’t dry out your hair.
What you need to know before buying a Revlon Hair Dryer
Why Choose a Revlon Hair Dryer?
There’s a lot more to a hairdryer than meets the… strand. It’s not just about getting your locks dry but transforming them into a luscious state. So many of us have spent our lives buying average blow dryers without realizing the full potential of good quality one, like those by Revlon.
What is it that makes a good hair dryer? Below are some of the features you may want to keep in mind when shopping for your dream dryer.
For those passionate about hair and beauty, you may already know that ceramic is a popular choice for a blow dryer. You are likely to find these kinds of dryers at the salon, too. Ceramic is an ideal material because it stabilizes heat whilst distributing it evenly. Ceramic helps seal cuticles, so you no longer have to fear the frizz. As they discharge negative ions, this can assist in making the hair bouncier and shinier.
Tourmaline is a type of gemstone and whilst it’s natural form is beautiful, it also works wonders for your locks as a hair dryer material component. Its unique selling point is that it dries hair rapidly. Yet, due to its combination of infrared and negative ions, it won’t completely fry it! Revlon’s Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer will amaze you with these qualities.
For those wanting a light hair dryer for quick and easy styling, titanium might be your best material choice. It also tames frizz that bit better than it’s ceramic counterparts. However, bear in mind that titanium can be more damaging to the hair.
If you want a Revlon blow dryer that is lightweight, then you are best taking note of the material first. If you tend to do your hair in a rush in the mornings, fast-drying and lightweight are your keywords.
High-grade hairdryers are often that bit heavier due to their large motors and complex components. This doesn’t mean you have to get a dead arm to get fabulous hair though! The Revlon 1875W Lightweight + Fast Dry Hair Dryer specializes in both of these, with a featherweight design.
The term ‘ionic’ is also prevalent with hairdryers. A Revlon ionic hair dryer uses negative ions against positively charged water ions in your hair. This works with the water droplets to allow for a quicker drying time. It also closes cuticles and removes moisture for a sleek finish.
Power and Wattage
Wattage is more crucial than you might think when it comes to blowdryers. Most all of these styling tools will range anywhere between 800 and 1800 watts. A motor with a higher wattage means it produces more wind power. Which in turn means your hair should dry quicker, but not get frazzled in the process.
Most all of the Revlon’s hair dryers have a wattage of around 1800. Models like the Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer specialize in a high power design that’ll have your hair finished in no time.
High wattage blow dryers are also less likely to burn out than models with smaller motors and lower wattage.
Every hair dryer, even the most basic, tends to have at least two heat settings on the device. The kind of heat settings you desire from a blow dryer will depend on your hair type and your styling routine.
If you have thick hair that takes a while to dry, you might want to looking out for a dryer that has three heat settings. The Revlon Salon 1875W Titanium Hair Dryer has three different heat settings. This works well for various hair types, too. Fine, straight hair often dries a lot quicker than thick and/or curly hair.
If you like taking the time to thoroughly dry and style your hair, then you should manage with just a couple of heat settings. A lot of Revlon hairdryers come with a ‘cool blast’ button. This is an easy-to-use feature that will shoot out cold air. Applying cold air to your barnet at the end of a styling session will help keep its shape.
Although the basics often suffice, you may require extra features to really give your hair that je ne sais quoi. Here are some of the extras and Revlon hair dryer attachments you may want to keep an eye out for when hair dryer shopping:
- - Smoothing Concentrator: This is a clip-on-clip-off piece of equipment which you attach to the end of the blow dryer nozzle. This is really good for straightening out curls and kinks. It directs the air to a targeted section, so you can focus on segment bit by bit. It’s also good for drying fringes and getting a more professional-looking finish
- - Volumizing Diffuser: This is a revolutionary hair tool that you can find with some of Revlon’s hair dryer attachments. Including with Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer. It looks like a flat, circular comb and helps to combat the damage caused by concentrated heat. This is great for curly and wavy hair as it maintains the style, without the frizz
- - Styling Clips: Autonomous from the hairdryer itself, styling clips are useful to have when getting down with the dryer. If you are someone who prides themselves on an enviable do, then clips will help get your hair just how you want it
- - Turbo Boost: Some blowdryers come with a turbo boost button. This does what it says on the tin and will have your hair dried in minutes. Useful for the mornings when you can’t stop pressing snooze!
- - Hinged End Cap: This attaches and reattaches to your device. This helps with maintaining the cleanliness of your dryer
Your hair deserves premium TLC. A good-quality hairdryer is just as important as the shampoo and conditioner you use. Now you have some guidance on what to look for when buying your new styling tool, you’ll be able to find your trustworthy accessory. Say goodbye to bad hair days.
You can find more Revlon hair dryer reviews on our site - go take a look!